- Name STELLA PHARMA CORPORATION
- Established June 1, 2007
- Main office 3-2-7 Korai-bashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 541-0043
- Description of business Research, development, manufacturing, and sales of
pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Capital 1.9 billion yen
- Shareholders Stella Chemifa, Innovation Network Corporation of Japan, Sumitomo
Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- President Tomoyuki Asano
- Number of employees 40 (as of May 2018)
- Laboratory Sakai R&D Center, Tokyo Office
- June 2007 Stella Pharma founded
- July 2008 First-class marketing license for pharmaceuticals obtained (Osaka
- December 2013 First-class marketing license for medical devices obtained
- January 2014 The Sanpo and Nakamozu laboratories merged with the Sakai R&D
- To faithfully uphold the Act on Pharmaceuticals and Medical and Devices and related laws and
regulations including GMP, GCP and GQP while developing new products.
- To establish an organization that is suited for the pharmaceutical and medical device
industry and strives for continuous improvement.
- To enhance our mission and moral values as a provider of pharmaceutical products and medical
devices through education and practice.